Interesting…Obama being interviewed by Bret Baier at Fox News. Just to remind you, this is the same channel that the White House came out a few months back and said was not a news channel and not worthy of watching.
Here is just a small snippet of the interview:
To watch the entire segment, which I would recommend, follow this link:
Things to notice:
- Obama does not worry about procedural rules — just do it
- Doesn’t answer why deals and bribes are necessary if bill is so good
- Courage to do the deem and pass, sequence the votes
- What specific deals/bribes are in/out
- Louisiana Purchase now helps Hawaii natural catastrophe, which went through an earthquake???? really??? is he talking about Haiti???
- Can you govern after a 51 vote in the Senate…doesn’t answer question…put forth his talking points
- By the time the vote takes place, we will finally know what is in the bill
- Bret Baier calls him Sir, while Obama calls him Bret during the entire session. Did you also notice this during the Blair conference?
- We aren’t transforming 1/6 of the economy in one fell swoop…that tells me more change is coming
- Doesn’t know about Connecticut deal, another bribe
- What about the $500B being double-counted–oh no, you can’t say that, but you can say–take savings and put on reform.
- Doctors fix – I think this is the ratchet down of medicare reimbursements that have been delayed…I think