Judge Don Lowery is the true conservative candidate!
Please forward this to everyone you know in Illinois
Watch this video from Independence Caucus explain the money trail behind Congressman Mark Kirk (R) who voted for TARP and Cap & Trade. He is now running for the U.S. Senate seat that Obama held.
There is a true conservative running, Judge Don Lowery. He and his wife were recently retired, until he watched what has happened to our country in the last couple of years, he is now running for the U.S. Senate.
Here is info I received from I-Caucus, which is “A Citizen’s movement to take back government from “Big Money” Interests groups” …meaning our elected officials will continue to NOT listen to us while they continue to be funded by “Big Money”. Vote them out!
This past weekend, Illinois I-caucus members endorsed Judge Don Lowery in Illinois and I am excited to see such a stellar candidate emerge from the vetting process.
- Here’s problem #1: Mark Kirk is the front runner, and the choice of the Republican party establishment…and Kirk is currently a Representative who voted for TARP and was one of only 8 Republicans to vote for Cap and Trade which you may recall passed by only 7 votes.
- Here’s problem #2: There are several challengers who are all currently splitting votes amongst themselves which is working to Mark Kirk’s advantage
- Here’s problem #3: A lot of media types, even some of the Fox News media types, are touting Patrick Hughes as the “tea party” or “grass roots” candidate…but Hughes is not the true fiscally responsible constitutional candidate in this race!
Here’s some important info for you, because we must let grass roots activists and the media know that Hughes is NOT the right choice and NOT the choice of grassroots tea party members in Illinois:
- A) Patrick Hughes would not agree to go through our (I-Caucus) vetting process, despite repeated attempts by local members to get him to do so and despite a personal email plea I sent to his campaign manager explaining who we are and that we wanted to help keep Kirk out of office.
- B) This is huge: The Illinois Conservative Network, a respected grassroots group, just switched their endorsement on January 15th away from Patrick Hughes…and over to our endorsed candidate Judge Lowery
- C) As reported by our friends over at ResistNet, Tea Party members of Kane County (KCAP) which is home to Illinois’ 2nd largest city have endorsed Lowery over Hughes
- D) The Southern Illinois Tea party has vetted and approved Lowery over hughes AND they announced yesterday (Jan. 21st) that “there are groups looking to come into Illinois and capitalize on the tea party movement. They are trying to speak for us and to push a candidate (Hughes) that we have seen in person and have rejected.”
- E) Our friends at the Examiner.com are reporting that the Illinois State Rifle Association has endorsed Judge Lowery
- F) and then the Gun owners of America endorsed Judge Lowery.