We certainly live in interesting times. Here is another example:
ACORN (Association for Community Organizations for Reform Now) has been in the news before with lawsuits against them for voter fraud in the last election, well now there is more…
Filmmaker James O’Keefe, 25, and Hannah Giles, 20, decide on their own to go undercover to investigate ACORN. They pose as a prostitute and pimp seeking help from ACORN offices for housing for a brothel. The discussions cover: setting up the brothel and how to run their new business, filing taxes and tax fraud, bringing underage illegal immigrants from El Salvador to work for them, yes child prostitution, and advice to keep the children illiterate and uneducated. Just incredible. There are multiple videos released across many days with interaction at ACORN offices in Baltimore, New York, Washington D.C. ACORN responds by firing those involved and stating this is just an isolated incident. Yeah, right.
Actions that have happened over last few days:
- Baltimore video here on Big Government
- Washington D.C. video here on Big Government
- New York video here on Big Government
- 9/11/2009: Census Bureau breaks relationship with ACORN
- 9/14/2009: Senate vote passes to cut off funds to ACORN 83 to 7 check what your Senator did. McCain didn’t vote. Kyl voted Yea
- 9/15/2009: Letter from 3 Congressman ask IRS to sever all ties with ACORN
- Rep John Boehner, Rep. Eric Cantor, Rep Dave Camp
- 9/15/2009: Rep John Boehner writes letter to President to immediately cut all govt funding to ACORN
- 9/15/2009: So is the Left Stream Media just out of touch or not reporting news. The video below is Charlie Gibson, ABC World News, admitting on Sept 15 that he doesn’t know anything about this. Just leave this stuff to the cables.
There is to be another ACORN video released today, wonder what is in that one. Interesting times indeed!
Update: Oh yeah, how could I forget, there is talk of a lawsuit by ACORN against FOX News, O’Keefe and Giles.