Saw this on another site…made me laugh…
The American Medical Association has weighed in on the new Obama health care proposals ..
- The Allergists voted to scratch it,
- but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
- The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it,
- but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.
- The Obstetricians felt they were all laboring under a misconception.
- Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.
- Pathologists yelled, “Over my dead body!”
- while the Pediatricians said, “Oh, Grow up!”
- The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness,
- while the Radiologists could see right through it.
- Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing,
- while the Internists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow.
- Plastic Surgeons say “This puts a whole new face on the matter..”
- The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward,
- but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea.
- The Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a total gas,
- and the Cardiologists didn’t have the heart to say no.
- In the end, the Proctologists had the last word, leaving the entire decision up to all the assholes in Washington.